- Pricing - All prices are per person and available under each package/product. Double/twin rates are per person based on two people booking and sharing the same room/bure, triple for three people booking, and quad for four people booking and sharing the same room/bure.
Payment Terms - A deposit of FJD$100 per person is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. The balance of payment is due at least 45 days prior to your departure date. A non-refundable 2.5% administration fee applies to all credit/debit Visa and Mastercard transactions. American Express credit cards a 3% administration fee applies.
- Open-Dated Bookings - Our Packages & Passes can be booked on an open-dated basis if you are not sure of your actual travel dates. We do recommend however that you confirm your final travel dates at least 14 days prior to arrival in Fiji to ensure the resorts are available. Prices are valid for travel until the end of this contract travel period (31 March 2024) - a surcharge will be charged for any passengers that travel past this date based on the new season's pricing.
- Reconfirmation - If not booked locally, all bookings should be reconfirmed with our office the day before departure by phoning Awesome Adventures Fiji on +679 999 5512.
- Port Denarau Departures - Our high-speed catamaran departs Port Denarau daily at 8.45am. The vessel heads north through the Yasawa Islands before turning around and heading south, arriving back at Port Denarau at 6.00 pm the same day. Tender boats from each resort meet the vessel en route, collecting and dropping off guests and their luggage. Should you have difficulty disembarking the vessel onto small tender boats please do advise us at the time of booking.
- Free Coach Transfers - Packages & Passes include complimentary coach transfers to/ from your Nadi, Wailoaloa, or Denarau accommodation on the morning you depart for the islands and the evening you return. If you miss your pre-booked transfer, you will then need to find your own way to Port Denarau for your vessel transfer at your own expense.
Daily Meal Plans - Our resorts have compulsory daily meal plans which are payable either with your package at the time of booking or directly at each resort as you go (in Fijian dollars). If you have special dietary requirements or allergies we should know about, please inform us at the time of booking. Meal plans commence from arrival at your resort. You will generally arrive at your resort in time for lunch, therefore day one will include lunch and dinner. On the day of your departure from each resort, only breakfast will be included. Should your resort connection not depart for your next destination until after lunch and you wish to have lunch while waiting this will be at your own cost.
- Book On Board - We have a travel desk on board the vessels, where you can book your transfers and or accommodation for your Pass or add to your trip as you travel. Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
- Upgrade Your Transfers - Onboard the vessel, choose to upgrade to the Captain's Lounge on the upper deck. Enjoy spacious seats, air-conditioning, complimentary snacks, and drinks. Talk to our reservations team for more information or you can upgrade on board, subject to availability.
- Resort Availablity - Island resorts are small and intimate so capacity is limited. This means on rare occasions a resort you select may be full for your chosen dates. If the resort you have booked is unavailable/fully booked we will contact you within 48 hours of making your booking to give you the opportunity to transfer to another property or date. If none of these options are acceptable we will refund in full.
Awesome Pass Conditions
- Passes are valid for travel on board South Sea Cruises and Awesome Adventures Fiji’s vessels to the Mamanuca Islands (South Sea Island only) and the Yasawa Islands. Photo ID is required when boarding the vessels
- When using an Awesome Pass there is a maximum of 4 nights at any one hotel/resort
- There is a 1 (one) night minimum stay at South Sea Island for all guests travelling on an Awesome Pass - Standard of 8 (eight) nights or more
- Though all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking
- If you would like to pre-book your Awesome Pass accommodation prior to arrival in Fiji, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you travel outside the validity of your pass, normal fares apply for any additional sectors and your return to Port Denarau marks your pass invalid for further use
- Want to change your accommodation and/or transfers as you go? You can do this onboard the vessel (at the travel desk) or call +679 999 5512
- Any pass being used by a person other than the owner will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
MORE QUESTIONS? To find more answers - check out our FAQs.