Awesome Adventures Fiji Resumes Travel from 01 April 2022!
Updated 07 April 2022
BACK IN BUSINESS!
After such a long time, we are so pleased to announce that Awesome Adventures Fiji is back with departures to the Yasawa Islands onboard the Yasawa Flyer available 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with all our new packages and programs have been designed to accommodate the reduced schedule) until 30 June with daily departures from 01 July 2022 onwards.
TRAVELLING TO AND FROM FIJI
Arriving into Fiji
- Fully Vaccinated - All visitors 18 years and older to Fiji will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination supplied
- Show Travel insurance - Travellers (foreign nationals entering Fiji for a holiday) must have proof of insurance for COVID-19 coverage. You can also purchase one online prior to traveling with Fiji Care. For inquiries, you can also email them at email@example.com
- Pre-booked RAT - Pre-book a RAT within 72hrs after your arrival in Fiji prior to departing for the islands via entrytestfiji.com
- Any guests who return two positive RAT results prior to check-in will be unable to travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji on that particular date and need to follow Ministry of Health & Medical Services guidelines including undertaking a PCR test for further verification.
- Any guests who do test positive twice and are unable to travel in accordance with Ministry of Health & Medical Services guidelines will be able to travel at a later date within 12 months subject to availability and returning a negative RAT result.
- Any guests travelling with Awesome Adventures Fiji who require a RAT or PCR test prior to their outbound flight from Fiji must allow enough time between disembarkation of the Yasawa Flyer and their outbound flight to undertake a PCR test and receive their results. The current advice that Awesome Adventures Fiji has is that international visitors should allow 36 hours from the time of undertaking a PCR test to get their results prior to checking in at Nadi Airport. PCR testing is available at various locations in and around Nadi and is working to turn results around in a much quicker timeframe than the current 36 hours which is recommended.
- As the requirement continues to evolve, Awesome Adventures Fiji advises all guests to follow the information provided by the Fiji Government and Tourism Fiji. See links below.
Tourism Fiji has a large amount of great information and we highly recommend you read through this. See links for these below:
Tourism Fiji COVID-19 web page <CLICK HERE>
Fiji Government Travel Information <CLICK HERE>
CareFiji Commitment <CLICK HERE>
CARE FIJI COMMITMENT
The Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) is Fiji’s WHO-approved standard of best-practice health and safety measures when travelling to Fiji. Awesome Adventures Fiji is a CFC accredited provider. Click here to find out more about CFC
We request that you kindly make contact with any customers with bookings due to travel up to 31 March 2022 and advise them of this extended travel restriction and the revised suspension of our services and look to rebook their packages for travel from 01 April 2022.
SCHEDULES AND PRODUCTS WHEN WE RECOMMENCE
- To see our Resort Connections schedules which will begin operating from 01 April 2022 onwards please click here (Note these remain subject to change depending on demand)
- For our current brochure and product range, please click here
BOOKING WITH CONFIDENCE
We offer a range of clauses and steps in our booking process to make a booking with us as risk-free as possible. Click here to go to our Book with Confidence page to learn more.
Awesome Adventures Fiji thanks our trade partners, existing customers, and those considering booking travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji.
Vinaka from The team at Awesome Adventures Fiji